Saint Patrick's as a Family of Faith
On the corner of Mayfield Road and Martin Byrne Drive, our spiritual family will grow and serve the community for years to come.
Our historic church will be maintained and continue to be used as a chapel for weekday celebrations, Eucharistic Adoration, and a space for private prayer and reflection.
Our plans for the new church, subject to all necessary approvals, include:
- A worship space of approximately 800 seats, including barrier free seating, surrounded by windows that allow an abundance of natural light;
- A parish hall, sufficient meeting rooms, kitchen and other facilities for large gatherings;
- Spacious parking lot with 250 spaces including accessibility permit parking;
- Church offices including library/classroom for ongoing learning and studies;
- Full accessibility, including barrier free washrooms;
- Gardens and outdoor space for quiet prayer and reflection;
- Room to collect food donations to feed the community beyond the spiritual necessities.